Wednesday, May 13, 2009

You have to start somewhere!

Hi everyone. I'm officially a "blogger" now. Bare with me as I learn how this works. I wanted to create a place on a social network more geared towards my family. I'm finding myspace, and facebook to be more for the individual. This way, I can blog about the one thing I love more than anything.. that's right... chocolate. ( jk) MY FAMILY! I'm really looking foward to digging in and becoming an active blog mama! For now, I'll give my friends and family a quick update on what's going on with the WV Hills...

For those who hadn't heard already, we are blessed and excited to announce we are having a baby boy!



I still can't believe it. Can we say I'm one lucky chick-a-dee? I would have been excited either way, but I can say though, this makes it "different" and honestly, it really helps Doug and I cope with our anxiety, and stress. The difference is "new" which takes some of the focus off the fears.. ( SOME.... but we'll take any.) Doug is so very pleased with himself needless to say. :) He loves his "girls" to an unbelievable degree, but boy oh BOY is he excited to meet his son. Sawyer Aries Hill - We are waiting patiently for you... till Sept. :) Abby is almost finished with Pre-school. I can't believe it. May 28th will be her last day. I am mixed with emotions, excited, sad, but very proud. She's geared up for big girl school, and already wants to pick out her new back pack and lunch box! ( It's going to be a long summer!) Doug started working out again, and if I don't say so myself, is really kickin' tooshie with his program. He's doing the P90X challenge. He say's it kicks him, but I've watched him do it, and it blows me away. I wanna take a nap just watching it.. LOL He is approaching his first month, and I'll be taking his progress pics then. He works 10 -12 hours a day, comes straight home, does an hour workout ( that is NOT for the weak), eats a late dinner, and is off to bed. Wish him luck, he's doing great!

0 comments: