Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, to my beautiful angel..













Randi Elizabeth Hill
, Our Precious Gift.



May 30th, 2007 - A
day I will never forget. Seeing your cute little face, as they raised you up for me to see. Just moments in this world, yet you stole our hearts in that second. You're Daddy and I were beside ourselves with pride, love, and joy. Nothing will ever take that moment away from me. There are days I replay it in my head, just to keep it fresh. I keep your memory safe. As hard as it is to do, I picture you today. Who you would be, what we would have learned about you in these last two years. So many things happened just shortly after you were born. The fears set in, the terror, the nightmare. I had five perfect minutes with you in this world. In that time, I was allowed to dream, love, hope, wish, and feel complete happiness. As silly as it sounds to quote a movie ( as I'm sure you know already, you're mommy is silly anyway.) it reminds me of a quote from one of my favorite movies. Steal Magnolias. " I would rather have thirty minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special." We do not know why God choose to take you, we are sure he must have had a reason and that you are with Him, but regardless of unanswered questions, I wouldn't trade one second of your life to spare the hurt. As a parent, I proudly wear my scars. You may be with Him, but you never really left our hearts.

Happy 2nd Birthday, Randi Elizabeth Hill.




0 comments: